You wish to come and study at IAE Montpellier School of Management? Here is some useful information. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us
Jessie Chiavassa - incoming students coordinator
Tel : (00 33)4 67 14 49 59
You wish to enrol as an exchange student
Before you start an application, please make sure that you have the right to come as an exchange student and that the dates of your stay in Montpellier will fit with the academic calendar of your home university. Students from our partners as part of the Erasmus program may attend IAE courses for either one or two semesters. Steps to apply to IAE as an exchange student:
- Contact the International Relatons Office of your school to see if you are eligible
- The International relations coordinator of your institution will let you know about the status of your application by email
- Fill in the form on the MOVEON online application. The link will be communicated to you.
- Then you have to print the pdf document created and have it signed by your coordinator.
- Send to the postal address:
IAE Montpellier - Université Montpellier
Jessie Chiavassa - International Relations Office
Bâtiment 29 - Case Courrier 28
Place Eugène Bataillon
34095 Montpellier Cédex 5
- The payment of your registration fees will be proceeded at your home university. Upon arrival at IAE, a student ID will be given to you
- You will be required to get a Health Insurance (Sécurité sociale) : about 215€/stay. This insurance is mandatory for all the students who do not have either the European Health Insurance Card (european students).
You wish to enrol at IAE on an individual basis
You have completed at least 2 years of higher education and validated the equivalent of 120 ECTS credits in your home university and you wish to study at IAE on an individual basis (outside of specific exchanges or programs).
Students have to apply directly onto IAE website (tab “application”). The candidate’s application for each program offered is available on the IAE website. Applications must also include the certification of the student’s French language level based on the TEF or DALF/DELF language test. Only applications justifying a B2 will be considered.