Outils utiles pour chercher un stage ou partir à l’étranger :
- GoinGlobal, pour trouver des offres à l'étranger et préparer votre départ
- Highered plateform, pour trouver des offres et des ressources utiles (job board, Masterclasses, assesment to identify your skills...)
- Business France, pour trouver toutes les offres de VIE (Volontariat International en Entreprise)
- Service Conseil International de l'APEC, pour faire le point sur votre projet de mobilité à l'international
- Euroguidance, pour trouver un stage en Europe
- Job Eures, le portail européen sur la mobilité et l’emploi
- ErasmusIntern.org, pour trouver des offres de stage à l'étranger
- EURES, pour trouver un emploi en Europe avec la Commission Européenn
Plateformes de recherche/d'aide pour trouver un stage à l’étranger :
GoinGlobal helps new and experienced job seekers find opportunities both at home and abroad. As the market leader in online career and employment resources since 2001, our specialized tools and content have helped millions of new and experienced professionals expand their horizons.
About ErasmusIntern.org :
ErasmusIntern.org provides an integrated market place that aims at bringing together providers and students seeking an internship opportunity abroad.
ErasmusIntern.org is part of STORY project which is a project by the Erasmus Student Network (ESN). ESN is a non-profit international student organisation which mission is to represent international students by providing opportunities for cultural understanding and self-development under the principle of Students Helping Students. ESN has more than 13.000 members in local sections all over Europe working on a volunteer base together with Higher Education Institutions and offering services to 180.000 students per year
ErasmusIntern.org provides a place where companies and organisations can publish their internship offers and search for interns, and where students that want to do an internship abroad can have their profiles, search and apply for internships vacancies.
Launched in 1994, EURES is a European cooperation network of employment services, designed to facilitate the free movement of workers. The network has always worked hard to ensure that European citizens can benefit from the same opportunities, despite language barriers, cultural differences, bureaucratic challenges, diverse employment laws and a lack of recognition of educational certificates across Europe.
Work anywhere in Europe thanks to EURES: https://ec.europa.eu/eures/public/fr/homepage
About ESPA UK:
ESPA – UK has been offering internships in the UK and Ireland for students since 2012. The agency has a wealth of experience and a wide network of contacts, offering supported internships abroad across a huge range of industry types in some of the UK and Ireland’s most thriving towns and cities. Our internships are a minimum of 5 months, and we support the hired student with paid accommodation, utility bills, travel tickets to work and more. Please visit our website for our latest internship vacancies.
Visit us www.espauk.com