PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE ATTACHED DOCUMENTS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
You wish to enrol as an exchange student :
Before you start an application, please make sure that you have the right to come as an exchange student and that the dates of your stay in Montpellier will fit with the academic calendar of your home university. Students from our partners as part of the Erasmus+ program may attend IAE courses for either one or two semesters.
Steps to apply to IAE as an exchange student :
1. Contact the International Relations Office of your school to see if you are eligible
2. The International relations coordinator of your institution will let us know about the status of your application by email (official nomination)
3. Fill in the 2022-2023 online application form on the MOVEON online platform. Please copy and paste it in your browser:
You can then start to fill in your online application, you can save it and continue later if you want. When you have completed the whole application form, make sure there is no mistake and validate the form.
4. Then you have to print the pdf document created and have it signed by your coordinator.
5. Send it by email to email@example.com
6. After reception of the application form, you will receive an official letter of acceptance (only for non European students)
7. The payment of your registration fees will be proceeded at your home university. Upon arrival at IAE, you will have to proceed with your administrative enrolment, then a student ID will be given to you.
Required level of French
Our programs taught in French require a good command of the French language, both spoken and written. A minimum of B2 (intermediate to advanced) level in French is required according to the CECR scale (Common European Framework of Reference for languages).
Required level of English
A level of B2 in English is required to attend our courses taught in English.
Ms Jessie CHIAVASSA - International Office Manager
IAE Montpellier - Université de Montpellier
Bâtiment 29 - Case Courrier 28
Place Eugène Bataillon
34095 Montpellier Cedex 5 - FRANCE
Tel : +33 (0) 4 67 14 49 59
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours :
From Monday to Thursday: 9:30AM to 4:30PM
Friday: 9:30AM to 12:00AM