Employers can easily post open job positions and collect student résumés online. Focus your recruiting efforts and get targeted results. Post Jobs for Students on IAE website.
- Students view your posting and submit their résumés
- You receive an automatic email including the résumés
- Contact qualified students directly to arrange for interviews
Use the full-time job form to submit job postings. Career Services will review your position promptly and email you a confirmation when the job is posted.
Recruit on Campus
Employers can meet and recruit IAE students and graduates on our campus conveniently, in a number of ways:
- one-on-One Interviews: you can pre-screen résumés of potential employees and set up a day of interviews in a comfortable setting.
- employer Presentations/Information Sessions
- career Fairs: the Career Fair is an excellent opportunity for you to connect with potential employees or interns. Undergraduate students in all key management disciplines attend, as well as graduate students from IAE. This is a great way to increase your organization's exposure and get to know students first-hand.
Career Fairs are held during the fall and spring semesters each year. For more information or to be included on our mailing list, email Maude Serrat on firstname.lastname@example.org
Internships are a great way for you to get to know potential employees. Students benefit by contributing in a real-world business. Employers benefit by seeing how productive IAE's trained and motivated students can be in a professional setting. For more information, email Maude Serrat on email@example.com
- The recruitment of our students and graduates: we send your offers internship, we manage and organize your conventions Internships-Dating.
- Our Events: You are invited to our Gala, our awards, our conferences, our Open House.
- Your events, you can benefit from our infrastructure and our contemporary logistics to organize your own events.
- Innovative projects in common: our team of faculty and graduate students are our experts in the service of your strategy.
- A network professional opportunities: in 2012, we are waiting on Viadeo. A web community created specifically for our students, graduates and partners.